GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Global Auto Mobility Supply Chain: Pandemic and Post-Pandemic Era” features Fathi Tlatli, president, Global Automotive Sector at DHL, responsible for global team leadership, strategy and development of the automotive industry activities. In addition, he is a professor and lecturer in global marketing, intercultural management and strategy for various European institutions and writer of a range of articles and books on this subject.
In the 16-minute audio interview, Tlatli discusses these questions:
- What was the concrete impact of the pandemic on global logistics networks? What was the most painful for automotive supply chain professionals?
- How can supply chain visibility allow proactive decision making that would diminish the impact of potential future pandemic events?
- What are the main industry trends accelerated by the pandemic that are impacting automotive supply chain the most?
- Why do you consider electric vehicle logistics as a key challenge to be addressed ASAP by the whole industry (industrials and logistics providers together)?
- Sustainability for automotive products, operations, manufacturing is on the top of the agenda for many automotive companies. How do we extend this approach to supply chains?
- Vehicles are getting more and more connected and high tech. What does it change for the supply chain and logistics?
Click here to listen to the audio interview.
About Fathi Tlatli
Currently responsible for global business development and strategy for Deutsche Post DHL logistics Automotive-Mobility sector.
Professor and lecturer in global marketing, intercultural management and strategy for various European institutions and writer of a range of articles and books on this subject. Author of other books on Time Management, on marketing in emerging markets (Successful Marketing in Emerging Markets, Gestion 2000), as well as articles in the international management field.
You can find more information on his LinkedIn profile page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fathi-tlatli/
GlobalAutoIndustry.com is the leading global business intelligence source for the automotive industry, connecting the worldwide automotive OEM and supplier industry with the resources to effectively do business globally. Through the website, www.GlobalAutoIndustry.com, automotive executives can find insight, solutions and strategies focused on doing business in the world’s top automotive markets. The Company offers weekly Audio Interviews and eJournal newsletters addressing important international business and operational challenges for industry professionals. The Audio Interviews are available to over 1,000,000 automotive industry professionals worldwide, including syndicated through WardsAuto, aftermarketNews, ETAuto (The Economic Times of India), TU Automotive, MEXICONOW, BORDERNOW, and HORSEPOWER.