GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Differences Among Top Automotive Manufacturing Regions in Mexico: How do Suppliers Select Best Locations?” features Gary Swedback. Swedback is CEO of NAI Mexico and NAI PanAmericas, part of the NAI Global network, a leading industrial and commercial real estate firm. NAIMexico operates 25 offices across Mexico and Latin America, and works with many global customers, including those in the auto industry. Gary is a sought-after speaker on Mexico & Latin America industry and business issues.
In the 28-minute audio interview, Swedback discusses these questions:
- What motivates so many in the automotive sectors (car/truck/OEMs) to select Mexico?
- Which markets in Mexico would you consider the top destinations?
- Following up on that (top destinations), what are the differences between those top destinations and what sets those apart from other markets in Mexico?
- As CEO of NAI Mexico you are in touch with Executives of global companies, how do you address the issue of location decision making? What factors are important? Is there a difference for certain types of automotive sectors?
- With the growth of the electric and autonomous vehicles, we will be seeing more focus on new electric vehicle technologies, such as batteries to supply the sector, how do you see these trends and where are they going?
Click here to listen to the audio interview.
About Gary Swedback
As CEO of NAI Mexico, Swedback manages all 25 NAI Mexico offices. As a commercial real estate specialist in Mexico for more than 25 years, he has personally completed more than 500 transactions, including land sales, facility leases and build to suit construction. NAI Mexico and NAI NAFTA offices have completed more than 50 million square feet of office, retail and industrial transactions. He and his teams specialize in owner representation, multi-market analysis and feasibility projects for global and domestic firms in Mexico.
GlobalAutoIndustry.com is the leading business intelligence source for the worldwide automotive industry, connecting OEMs, OE suppliers, aftermarket and automotive technology companies with the resources to effectively do business internationally.
Publishing across multiple digital channels, www.GlobalAutoIndustry.com, produces informative content that helps industry executives uncover insights, solutions and strategies focused on doing business in the world’s top automotive markets.
Our flagship Audio Interview series and eJournal newsletters address important business and operational challenges for industry professionals. Published weekly and syndicated through leading industry media partners, our content has a distribution audience of over 1 million automotive professionals worldwide. The Interviews are syndicated through WardsAuto (US), aftermarketNews (US), ETAuto (The Economic Times of India), TU Automotive (UK), MEXICONOW, BORDERNOW, and HORSEPOWER (Mexico).