Autoliv, the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems, today announced the results of its annual general meeting of stockholders held on May 12, 2021.
Annual General Meeting of Stockholders
The company’s 2021 Annual General Meeting of Stockholders (AGM) voted for approval of the following proposals:
• The election of Mikael Bratt, Laurie Brlas, Jan Carlson, Hasse Johansson, Leif Johansson, Franz-Josef Kortüm, Frédéric Lissalde, Min Liu, Xiaozhi Liu, Martin Lundstedt, and Thaddeus “Ted” Senko as directors of the Board for a one-year term ending at the 2022 AGM;
• The non-binding, advisory resolution to approve the Company’s 2020 executive compensation for its named executive officers; and
• The ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young AB as the Company’s independent auditing firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2021.
Committees of the Board
At the Board meeting, the Board approved changes to its standing committees and their membership, effective immediately, which are now composed as follows:
• Audit and Risk Committee: Ted Senko (Chair), Laurie Brlas, Hasse Johansson, and Min Liu
• Leadership Development and Compensation Committee: Frédéric Lissalde (Chair), Leif Johansson, Xiaozhi Liu, and Martin Lundstedt
• Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee: Leif Johansson (Chair), Laurie Brlas, Franz-Josef Kortüm, and Frédéric Lissalde
The board resolved that Jan Carlson will continue to serve as the chairman of the board.