Registration is now open for the ReMaTec 2019 trade event. With around 300 exhibitors, including Tier 1 suppliers BorgWarner, Knorr-Bremse, Remy, Robert Bosch, Valeo and ZF, ReMaTec 2019 brings together remanufacturing experts from all over the world. Aftersales, parts and supply chain managers will find products, solutions and new partnerships in remanufacturing processes. Since 2001, the ReMaTec trade event has been enabling the automotive parts remanufacturing industry. This year, the 10th edition, will be celebrated on the largest-ever exhibition floor.
With the 2019 conference theme “Investigating the Future: Remanufacturing Opportunities and Challenges in a Transforming Industry,” the conference program will feature strong keynotes. First, a representative of PwC Autofacts will present PwC’s trend report “Five trends transforming the automotive industry.” In addition, one of Europe’s best-selling car manufacturers will elaborate on “How is remanufacturing precipitated by one of Europe’s largest vehicle manufacturers and how are their remanufacturing activities linked to their corporate strategy?” During the “Diesel Discussions” a panel of industry experts, led by Kemény Boehme & Company GmbH, will discuss the European diesel market and its impact on the remanufacturing industry.
All aftermarket professionals visiting ReMaTec 2019 have the opportunity to sit down with true remanufacturing industry experts and have personal Q&A sessions during the “Meet the Experts” sessions. The experts will be available to answer questions in their field of expertise:
- Battery Pack Remanufacturing by Francesco Maltoni from the Chair ‘Production Engineering of E-mobility Components’ at RWTH Aachen University
- Working for OEMs – How to qualify as an independent remanufacturer? by Hanno Großeschmidt from Encory GmbH, a joint venture of BMW Group and ALBA Group
- ECU Remanufacturing by Thijs Jasink from Alec GmbH
- Improved Marketing for Remanufacturers by John Chalifoux from MERA, The Association for Sustainable Manufacturing
- Legal & Compliance by Patrick Ayad from Hogan Lovells International LLP
- Testing & Diagnostics by Nardo Stremmelaar from Motoplat CV
Innovation in practice at InnovationLAB
In addition to experts sharing knowledge, ReMaTec 2019 also will showcase modernization and introductions. The latest innovations in remanufacturing will be on display at the InnovationLAB. Visitors will be able to experience live demonstrations on augmented reality, industry 4.0 and robotized remanufacturing.
Industry professionals can register for a free admission badge at rematec.com/amsterdam and join the automotive parts remanufacturing community at ReMaTec 2019 June 23-25 at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre in the Netherlands.