GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “Automotive OEM Plants Update: Dates for Plant Openings, Closings Worldwide,” features Thomas Kowal. He is vice president of business development of Seraph, a U.S.-based management consulting firm with offices in the U.S., Mexico and Ireland. Kowal has more than 15 years of OEM/Supplier sales, plant operations, and product launch experience.
In this 16-minute Audio Interview, Kowal discusses the following questions:
- Why did Seraph decide to post the OEM opening schedule? What was the value for the industry?
- What do you think the impact of the OEMs and Tier 1s have for each region, and are there any overlapping concerns/constraints?
- Are there any lessons learned between countries?
- What can OEMs and suppliers do to handle the ramp up when we get started again?
- What do you think is on most of the people’s minds at the moment?
You can find more information about Thomas Kowal on his LinkedIn profile page here.
Click here to listen to the Audio Interview.
GlobalAutoIndustry.com is the leading global business intelligence source for the automotive industry, connecting the worldwide automotive OEM and supplier industry with the resources to effectively do business globally. Through the web site, www.GlobalAutoIndustry.com, automotive executives can find insight, solutions and strategies focused on doing business in the world’s top automotive markets. The Company offers weekly Audio Interviews and eJournal newsletters addressing important international business and operational challenges for industry professionals. The Audio Interviews are available to over 850,000 automotive industry professionals worldwide, including syndicated through WardsAuto, aftermarketNews, ETAuto (The Economic Times of India), TU Automotive, and soon China Automotive Review.