GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “US-China Trade War: What is Going On, and What You Should Do About It,” features Dan Harris, an international lawyer who helps Western companies navigate Asian law. Harris is a founder and managing partner of Harris Bricken, an international law firm with offices in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco Beijing and Barcelona.
In the 19-minute Audio Interview, Harris discusses these questions:
- What exactly is going on between the US and China right now?
- How is this relevant for the auto industry?
- Where do Japan and Europe fit in with all this?
- What are you seeing companies doing to respond to US-China tensions?
- What about American and foreign companies that are doing business in China or selling to China, what are they doing and what should they be doing?
- So what you are saying is that despite the trade war, there are very few clear answers on how businesses should be reacting?
Harris is the founder and managing partner of Harris Bricken LLP, an international law firm with lawyers in the United States, China and Spain. His practice focuses mostly on helping Western companies navigate China. Harris is the co-editor of the multiple award-winning China Law Blog.
Click here to listen to the 19-minute Audio Interview with Dan Harris.
GlobalAutoIndustry.com is the leading global business intelligence source for the automotive industry, connecting the worldwide auto supplier industry with the resources to effectively do business globally. Through the web site, www.GlobalAutoIndustry.com, auto supplier executives can find insight, solutions and strategies focused on doing business in the world’s top automotive markets. Global Business Professor is the leading online education company helping corporate professionals and business school students learn practical, up-to-date international business skills. Global Business Professor offerings include on-demand seminars from practicing experts around the world, audio interviews, online courses, reports, studies and international business eJournals.