The Women’s Industry Network’s (WIN) held its election for new executive committee members during a board meeting at the recent WIN Educational Conference in Indianapolis.
The WIN board of directors exists to guide the organization in furthering the group’s mission. The all-volunteer group represents various collision industry segments including, but not limited to, repair facilities, suppliers, consultants, information providers and insurance companies.
The following appointments were made for the 2018-‘19 Executive Committee:
- Chair, Michelle Sullivan, FinishMaster Inc.
- Vice Chair, Jenny Anderson, Enterprise Holdings Inc.
- Treasurer, Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems LLC
- Secretary, Kathy Coffey, AkzoNobel Coatings Inc.
- Immediate Past Chair, Petra Schroeder, Collisionista
It also was confirmed that the following board members will continue their service to the organization:
- Jaclyn Byers, State Farm Insurance
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply Inc.
- April Lausch, Faulkner Collision Center
- Denise Kingstrom, BASF Corp.
- Louisa Martone, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
- Kathy Mello, TGIF Body Shop Inc.
- Debbie Menz, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Nina Pedraza-Zinna, I-CAR
- Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators LLC
- Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions
“We have a dedicated board of directors that is committed to our mission to drive industry sustainability by developing women through education and connections,” said WIN Chair Michelle Sullivan of FinishMaster Inc. “We are looking forward to offering more benefits to our members and sponsors in the coming year.”
At the conference, departing board members were recognized for their contributions to WIN and the board. Those acknowledged were Shellie Andrews, CSN-Dana’s Collision Center; Melissa Miller, Maaco Corp.; and Jessica Rob, AkzoNobel Coatings Inc.
To learn more about WIN programs or for information on becoming a member, visit the WIN website at WomensIndustryNetwork.com.