Reflecting its commitment to accelerate customer success, Burke Porter Group announced it has rebranded as Ascential Technologies. In its 70 years of operation, Burke Porter Group has become known for the design, development and automation of complex diagnostics, inspection and test processes for companies in the medical and life sciences, transportation and specialty industrial end markets.
As Ascential Technologies, the company is sharpening its focus on technology and data-driven solutions, while also venturing into new markets. The rebranded company will leverage its testing and automation capabilities to deliver competitive differentiation and accelerate the pace of innovation for its customers, from the earliest stages to broad commercialization. By harnessing the power of science and technology, Ascential’s comprehensive suite of solutions — including equipment, services, and data management capabilities — can meet the most demanding challenges, the company said.
The company streamlines complex development processes, delivering technologies and safety-validated solutions, while offering customers ongoing support through aftermarket services, according to Ascential Technologies.
“Our new brand, Ascential Technologies, reflects the essential role we play in helping customers across the entire product lifecycle in situations where quality and safety matter most,” said Jeffrey Moss, CEO of Ascential Technologies. “Today’s hyper-competitive markets require trusted partners. We help our customers do the impossible and are unique in our ability to deliver rapid and disciplined product and solution development from ideation to commercialization at scale.”
As part of the rebranding, the company is consolidating its portfolio of brands, and organizing into three divisions to facilitate a streamlined path of engagement for customers:
- Burke Porter: The transportation division will retain the name Burke Porter, An Ascential Technologies company. Known for end-of-line testing with thousands of installed manufacturing systems globally, this division is expanding its transportation expertise to product design, development, laboratory services, EV propulsion and aftermarket products and services. As a complete lifecycle partner, this division collects and reports on data at every stage of development, optimizing product delivery, the company said.
- Medical and Life Sciences: This division accelerates innovation from ideation and design to manufacturing, automation, commercialization and support and will now operate as Ascential Medical & Life Sciences. The company’s integration of capabilities streamlines the development process and accelerates go-to-market initiatives for customers’ projects. Such projects include genomics, personalized medicine and new instruments for high-volume consumable testing and diagnostics.
- Industrial: This division provides testing products and solutions that enhance safety and efficiency for companies in HVAC, white goods, heavy industry,and energy sectors. It will continue to go to market under the current brand names: Cimat, Titan, Galileo, Lismar and Kleinknecht.
The company said customers can realize a number of advantages working with Ascential Technologies, including
- Partnership throughout the full product lifecycle;
- Faster time-to-market and greater scale;
- Experience turning innovation into reality;
- Success with the tough challenges;
- Regulatory expertise that drives reduced risk.