The Automotive Parts Services Group (The Group) recognized supplier partners with special awards during its annual combined member meeting held March 12-15 at the Disney Coronado Springs Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
The Group presented awards for exceptional support in key categories important to its membership as well as the Outstanding Vendor of the Year. Members of Federated Auto Parts and National Pronto Association cast votes for the top supplier in each category, and the results were as follows:
· Outstanding Vendor of the Year – Standard Motor Products (SMP)
· Sales Support Vendor of the Year – APC Automotive Technologies
· Marketing Excellence Vendor of the Year – Dorman
· Excellence in Education & Training Vendor of the Year – SMP
· Service Level Excellence Vendor of the Year – Hastings
· Catalog & Product Data Excellence – Bosch
“Vendor partners are an integral part of the success of Pronto and Federated members and we believe it is important to recognize their commitment to excellence,” said Larry Pavey, CEO, Automotive Parts Services Group. “We congratulate this year’s award winners for their demonstrated outstanding support and thank all supplier partners who made the trip to Orlando to work with members of The Group and help them grow their businesses.”
More than 750 members, vendors and associates participated in The Group meeting, attending a series of general sessions and informational meetings as well as participating in a vendor expo.