Off-Road Motorsports Youth Foundation recently announced the names of 10 members that have been added to the board of directors. The board will lead the nonprofit organization to carry out its mission of connecting the youth of today with hands-on experience in off-road motorsports.
Shannon Lewis, owner of Lewis Motors of Daylight, Inc. and father of executive director Preston Lewis, will serve as the board’s president; Shawn Collins, CEO of EXTEND GROUP, has been elected as treasurer; and Kristina Rhodes, Make-A-Wish regional Bboard of directors president and real estate broker for FC Tucker Emge, has been appointed secretary. Additional members of the board that will serve Off-Road Motorsports Youth Foundation include:
- Michael Davis, AIA, EDAC, principal architect at VPS Architecture
- Bruce Tippett, retired from Tippett Auto Design, former CEO Ron Collins Aviation Electronics
- Joe Fredrich, VP, Reference Services Inc., retired, director of Fixed Operations, Kenny Kent Toyota Lexus
- Kent Hankins, project manager P.H. Drew, Inc. structural fabricator, president of the Irvington Historical Society
- Craig Mortz – owner of CSM Mechanical and CSM Energy Solutions
- Keith Jones – International UAW rep. for Chrysler
- Jim Logue – owner of JPL Consulting, contractor for Wilwood Engineering
“We are very grateful to have such a diverse group of board members involved with us,” said Preston Lewis.