Part of JohnDow Dynamic’s recent introduction of its new DVT Pro-Select Sensor System included the production of TPMS Video Module No. 7 detailing the features and training methods for this programmable sensor solution.
In a little over four minutes, the video communicates advantages of this new sensor system:
- 98 percent vehicle coverage for domestic, European and Asian vehicles
- Fast wireless programming with no pad or cradles needed to program the sensors
- Programs with all major TPMS tools from Bartec, Ateq and Snap-on
- Copy/clone – the capability of copying the ID from the old sensor and programming the new
The DVT Pro-Select Sensor also has:
- Three sensor programs that are easy to manage and can lower inventory investment
- The ability to eliminate the need to breakdown the tire and wheel to reprogram
- Future update technology with new protocols that can be copied onto the DVT Pro-Select Sensors without hardware changes
- Dual valve technology providing easy interchange between rubber or metal valve options
- Online data that contains lookup application data available on Epicor, WHI, Wrench Head, ShowMeTheParts and MAM
It also is manufactured and tested to OE specifications and performance standards. View the DVT Pro-Select training video module No. 7 here.
The Pro-Select System includes three part numbers – DVT-P3152, DVT-P4332 and the DVT-P4332W – that are specifically designed to work with all late-model Wireless Auto Locate (WAL) equipped vehicles. A large portion of the video is dedicated to instruction on how to program the new Dynamic DVT Pro-Select sensors, complete the relearn process and clone an ID to the company’s new sensors. This new TPMS Video Module No. 7 supplements the recently updated Dynamic TPMS training video library. The TPMS training videos can be viewed on the Dynamic website listed.
Dynamic also offers service rebuild kits, TPMS mechanical tools and storage as part of its line of products. For more detailed information on Dynamic TPMS Solutions and to view all of the training videos, visit the company’s website at dynamicTPMS.com or call toll free at 1-888-571-1141.