MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers, part of MEMA, The Vehicle Suppliers Association (MEMA), along with MacKay & Company will present two panels giving views and insights into the supplier and distributor perspectives at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) on January 22, 2024.
The first session, The Real-World View of the Aftermarket featuring the Heavy Duty Business Forum (HDBF), will bring together three supplier leaders in a moderated panel that will focus on current business conditions, market disruptors, and innovations changing the market’s landscape. The session will be moderated by Collin Shaw, chief commercial vehicle officer at MEMA. Panelists include:
- Ken Hogan – Vice President and General Manager, Cummins Meritor
- Houman “HK” Kashanipour – CEO and President, Alliant Power
- Traci Melville – Senior Vice President and General Manager, Vehicle Group Global Products, Eaton
Insights from Distributor CEOs will get the perspective from three distributor leaders. The session will be moderated by Shannon O’Brien, senior director of Programming & Strategy at MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers. Panelists include:
- Brad Fulkerson – President and CEO, Aurora Parts & Accessories
- Mike Harris – President, FleetPride
- Tina Hubbard – CEO, HDA Truck Pride
HDAD ’24 is co-presented by MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers and MacKay & Company and will immediately precede Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2024. HDAD is traditionally held as a conference, networking, and kick-off for HDAW attendees. HDAD brings together thought leaders from all segments of the heavy duty aftermarket industry who can share applied knowledge on the state of the marketplace and what steps are necessary to be sustainable and prosperous as the industry evolves.
Other topics attendees can expect in 2024 are:
- A keynote address from the president of Mack Trucks
- Talk from the Top: A Report on One-on-One Conversations with Top Aftermarket Executives
- Planning & Strategy in the Midst of Geopolitical Volatility with Bain & Company
- The 2035-250 heavy duty aftermarket forecast with Schwartz Advisors
- A deep dive into governmental legislation, especially the REPAIR Act, and its potential impact on the aftermarket industry
- Macro-economic trends that will impact the industry over the next five years and beyond.
Separate registration is required for HDAD ’24, with discounted tickets available to MEMA members and MacKay & Company clients. Early bird and volume discounts are also available.
For more information and to register, visit MEMA’s website.