Great Dane recently recognized its top supplier partners during its Supplier Summit and Awards held in Savannah, Georgia.
“Our suppliers are an integral connection for providing Great Dane’s premium transportation solutions to our customers,” said Rick Mullininx, Great Dane’s president and COO. “They ensure the quality of our products is first-class and well-known for durability, safety, innovation and excellence, and we greatly appreciate and value our partnerships.”
The Supplier Awards recognize excellence in a range of categories, including flatbed and refrigerated suppliers, along with large and small suppliers, and service and quality excellence. Great Dane says the winners have demonstrated an ongoing commitment to excellence, quality, and service in supplying Great Dane’s manufacturing network with the necessary components for building high-quality trailers and truck bodies.
2023 Great Dane Supplier Award Winners were as follows:
- Flatbed Supplier of the Year: CMC Impact Metals
- Refrigerated Supplier of the Year: Covestro
- Large Supplier of the Year: Xxentria
- MRO Award: Fastenal
- Small Supplier of the Year: M&E Global Group Inc. (seen in the picture above)
- Quality Excellence Award: Prolam
- Innovation Award: Morey Corporation