Openbay expanded its service coverage with the addition of the FullSpeed Automotive family of automotive service brands to its online marketplace. FullSpeed operates corporate and franchise-owned Grease Monkey and SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Service brands. More than 260 company-owned locations across 22 U.S. states will be available on Openbay for consumers and private fleets to book vehicle repair and service.
In addition to FullSpeed’s company-owned locations, FullSpeed’s franchise business owners will gain access to the Openbay marketplace resulting in even greater expansion, the company says.
“Our goal is to continue to increase automotive service coverage throughout the U.S. with service centers that deliver high-quality service. The FullSpeed Automotive brand is an ideal fit for the Openbay marketplace,” said Openbay’s Founder & CEO, Rob Infantino. “All service locations go through a training process on the Openbay platform in order to deliver a great customer experience throughout the service process.”
In addition to FullSpeed participating on the Openbay marketplace, FullSpeed will be participating on our soon-to-be announced and invite-only Openbay+ platform.
Consumer benefits of using Openbay include:
- The ability to quickly and conveniently find and book reliable auto repair and maintenance services
- Access to a wide range of types and brands of service centers (including national brands) that have been individually vetted by Openbay
- Receive upfront price estimates for common and complex services
- Sort on local automotive service providers based on location, reviews, pricing information and amenities all from a computer or smartphone.
FullSpeed and its franchise owner benefits include:
- Access an exclusive program – limited to only a few businesses in each area
- Participate in a new digital customer acquisition platform, gaining access to an unlimited number of consumers having an immediate need for service
- Have appointments automatically delivered by Openbay
- Instantly have their brand presented to consumers that match their need for a select service on a specific year-make-model vehicle
For more information, email [email protected] or call (617) 402-5282.