Beta Utensili Spa Group Company/3D Beta announces immediate availability of its C50S three drawer service tool cart manufactured in Italy. The new tool car was developed based on customer feedback, says the company.
“Our new C50S Tool Cart is adaptable for many industrial and automotive applications. It is brilliantly designed with an assortment of optional features,” said Randy Booth, general manger at Beta Tools USA.
Unique features and benefits, says Beta Tools, include:
• Thermoplastic worktop handles the demands around the shop
• Three drawers measuring 23 ¼” x 14 3/8” x 2 ¾” are on ball bearing slides for easy opening and closing. Drawer capacity of 33 lbs. is evenly distributed
• Unit is key locking to secure tools
• Side mounted 9-piece screwdriver holder and two built-in bottle holders.
• Large lower shelf protected by a PVC Oil resistant rubber mat.
• Static load capacity of 880 lbs.
• Optional items include a folding side shelf, 5000MS a paper roll holder, 2400S-R/PC and a rear-mounted pegboard tool panel.
The C50S tool cart is available in three colors, orange, grey and red, and are in stock in Pennsylvania, ready to ship throughout the U.S., Beta Tools says.