At its recent Aftermarket Distribution Summit held at the Newport Marriott in Newport, Rhode Island, Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network (CVSN) installed its new executive and three new directors.
In an effort to keep the lines of communication open and get valuable input and feedback between the CVSN members and their supplier partners, CVSN has two supplier representatives on its board of directors. This year, two new distributor members were installed and one supplier member.
The new distributor directors installed are:
- Ken Duval of Canadian Wheel
- J. David Bell of Erie Drivetrain
The new supplier director is:
- Walt Sherbourne of Dayton Parts
The new executives installed in Newport are:
- Edward Neeley, president from Truck Supply Co. of South Carolina
- Andy Robblee, vice president from Six Robblees’
- Troy Zurbuchen, treasurer from Midwest Heavy Duty
- Angelo Volpe, executive vice president of CVSN
CVSN President Edward Neeley said, “CVSN is fortunate to continue to have a dedicated and capable board of directors that will lead our association to make decisions in the best interests of our members and the industry. We all owe thanks to these people who give freely of their time to help our industry achieve even greater success.”
CVSN was formed in 2006 from the merger of the Council of Fleet Specialists (CFS) and the National Wheel and Rim Association (NWRA). The group just celebrated its 10th anniversary in Newport with a record attendance.