US Motor Works (USMW) has released new water pump applications as well as a high-pressure GDI fuel pump for the month of September. In addition, the company releases its heavy-duty parts catalog, which can be found here.
The new water pump applications include:
- US8203, 2020 – 2023 Ford 1.5L;
- US8204, 2017 – 2022 Nissan 1.6L;
- US8205, 2018 – 2021 Mazda 2.5L;
- US8206, 2019 – 2022 General Motors 5.3L, 6.2L;
- US8206-TS. 2019 – 2022 General Motors 5.3L, 6.2L;
- US8918-2TS, 2015 – 2020 General Motors 4.3L, 5.3L, 52L.
The USMW gasoline direct injection (GDI) fuel pumps supply precise amounts of fuel directly to the combustion chamber, which reduces inefficiencies and increases power, the company said. Over 90 million vehicles on the road nationwide use GDI Technology, and USMW’s GDI gasoline direct injection fuel pumps cover 2005-2022 vehicles including: Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevrolet, Ford, GM, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Pontiac, Volkswagen and more. The GDI fuel pumps are designed to minimize negative impacts on the engine, improve fuel economy and reduce harmful emissions.