Registration is now open for ToolTech 2018, which takes place April 30 to May 3 in Tucson, Arizona. ToolTech, hosted by the Equipment and Tool Institute, focuses solely on automotive-related tool and equipment companies and the individuals at the forefront of the industry and technological advances.
This year’s attendee opportunities at ToolTech include:
- The ability to promote themselves, their capabilities and their products, as well as to interface with industry insiders
- Network with industry peers
- Meet potential customers and potential product providers
- Convene in structured, private one-on-one meetings
- Gain valuable insights from presentations by industry leaders
- Cost-effective/high-value way to meet with many OEMs and customers in one venue
Early registration for a Full Access Pass is $695 per person, available through March 31. After April 1, the registration fee will be $749 per person. To register for ToolTech 2018, click here.
Click here for hotel information.
Some of the speaker sessions will include:
- Economic outlook speaker: William Strauss, senior economist and economic adviser, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Legislative update – speaker: Chris Gardner, vice president, programs and member services – member satisfaction, AASA
- Automotive technology trends – speaker: Mark Seng, IHS Markit, global aftermarket practice leader – automotive
- Data security/cybersecurity – speaker: Craig Smith, research director of transportation security, Rapid7
- Tool and Equipment Talk – Speakers: Jeremy Cordray, director, original equipment transportation products, NorthStar
- Mike Curtis, division leader, automotive services, Sears Holdings
- Gary Mackey, vice president of global sales and marketing, Associated Equipment Corp.
- Collision Talk – speaker: Mike Anderson, Collision Advice
ETI member companies also can request pre-arranged, private, closed door meetings with specific OEM personnel, ETI companies, automotive service providers, manufacturers, distributors and others.
Additional networking opportunities also include:
- Opening reception
- Closing dinner
- The company spotlight happy hour
- NASTF Meeting Monday, April 30