Register now for the completely virtual Heavy Duty Dialogue 2020 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2020. Learn what’s driving the commercial vehicle industry, from economic and technology drivers to government regulations.
Can’t make the live conference? All registrants will be able to view the conference on demand after the event!
This year’s program features both OE supplier and manufacturing perspectives, with speakers giving a comprehensive top-down look on future energy, power, and technology changes — and how government regulations will play a role in those technologies.
• Robert Bryce – Energy Analyst & Author
• Jeffrey Rosensweig – Director, John Robson Program in Business, Public Policy, and Government, Goizueta Business School of Emory University
• Jason Roycht – Vice President, Technology Development and Strategy, Nikola Motor Company
• Ann Wilson – Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, MEMA
• Brian Daugherty – Chief Technology Officer, MEMA
• Robert Brown – Head of Government & Public Affairs, TuSimple
Additional speakers and panelists are being announced weekly. Watch the video below for more details.
Early bird pricing expires on Friday, August 14.