The 2021 AASA Global Summit, taking place Feb. 4-5, is the best way to strategize with international customers and discuss global business challenges in our COVID-19 landscape.
Thought leaders from around the globe will share perspectives on the who, what, when, and why of aftermarket recovery.
Agenda topics include:
• Market Shifts and Vaccination Impacts in a Post-Pandemic World
• The Future of Global Trade Shows
• International Travel: Where and When?
• Global Pricing Strategies: Unchartered Waters
• Regional Overview: Post-Pandemic Asia
• Transportation & Supply Chain
• Exports & Tariffs: A New Administration
• The Political and Economic State of Latin America
• The Distributor’s View
To register and for more information, click here.