From Engine Builder
Chevrolet Performance presents the HOT ROD Power Tour, driven by Continental Tire, celebrating 25 years in 2019 and once again rolling through the heartland of hot rod culture, including stops at three first-time venues and a special return to Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio, where the inaugural HOT ROD Power Tour concluded in 1995.
The highly anticipated seven-day, seven-city journey is expected to bring together more than 6,000 vehicles and 100,000-plus spectators, June 8-14, 2019.
HOT ROD Power Tour welcomes all makes and models of hot rods, street rods, custom trucks, muscle cars and performance machines of every vintage and nameplate.
The 2019 HOT ROD Power Tour will kick off on Saturday, June 8, in Concord, North Carolina, at zMAX Dragway and will roll through seven cities over the course of seven days, including three venues for the first time in its history. The full list of HOT ROD Power Tour stops will include:
- KICKOFF on Saturday, June 8: zMAX Dragway in Concord, North Carolina;
- Sunday, June 9: Martinsville Speedway in Martinsville, Virginia, a first-time venue for the tour;
- Monday, June 10: Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee.
- Tuesday, June 11: Kentucky Speedway in Sparta, Kentucky, a first-time venue for the tour;
- Wednesday, June 12: Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis;
- Thursday, June 13: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, Indiana, a first-time venue for the tour; and
- FINALE on Friday, June 14: Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio
Registration is now open. For more information, visit hotrod.com/events.