Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) ’20 has announced that the 2020 conference is slated to be the largest ever in its history with a sold-out Product Expo. HDAW ’20 will welcome more than 340 exhibitors and almost 90 first time companies to the show floor. The conference also boasts more than 1,500 One-on-One Business Meetings, double the number of Product Sales Trainings and three sold-out hotel room blocks, ensuring a large gathering of industry distributors, suppliers, service providers, educators and industry media.
HDAW welcomes more than 2,500 executives and managers from the United States, Canada and six other countries. The annual conference was created by the industry’s leading trade associations and marketing groups with a long-term goal of consolidating the many features on the industry calendar to create the most valuable conference for the heavy duty aftermarket.
“The industry comes to HDAW to make deals on high-quality products and preview the new technology driving the heavy duty industry forward,” said Sean Ryan, president, Point Spring & Driveshaft. “With a sold-out Product Expo, that business goal is easily obtainable. The premier suppliers in the industry, as well as an unprecedented number of new exhibitors, will be on hand to meet face-to-face with their customers to discuss new offerings and build solid business relationships that will support and extend their marketing and sales functions. Our industry is about supporting success and business growth, and no other conference provides as robust a platform for One-on-One Business Meetings, valuable networking and a broad range of education sessions. We are about to hold the biggest and best HDAW conference in our history, and we can’t wait to welcome the industry.”
The 2020 conference, set to stage for the first time in its new location at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas, Jan. 27-30, will allow the industry to handle all their business under one roof, including:
• Discuss orders and pricing one-on-one with suppliers
• Make deals on the spot and get parts into customers’ hands
• Build relationships with suppliers and manufacturers who can maximize ROI
• Obtain detailed product specifications and information
• See what’s next to keep business in command of the road ahead
• Receive hands-on product training from more suppliers than ever before
• Enjoy meaningful networking with the top industry executives of all major heavy duty manufacturers and distributors
• Participate in educational opportunities featuring top speakers and panelists
• Benefit from the One-on-One Business Meeting program between manufacturers and distributors
To register for Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week 2020, click here.