Registration is now open for the CAWA Leadership & Educational Forum, a two-day event focusing on key presentations from industry experts who will share insight and critical thinking on contemporary topics that affect the automotive parts industry.
The event will take place Jan. 31 through Feb. 1 at the The Meritage Resort & Spa Napa Valley, California.
Below is an agenda for the forum:
Thursday, Jan. 31
- 10 a.m.-12 noon- Association Planning Session (MAC & Board Members to Participate)
- 12-1:30 p.m.- Executive Committee (Only)
- 1:30-3 p.m.- Manufacturers Advisory Council
- 3-5 p.m.- Membership/Education & Public Affairs Committee Meetings
- 6-7 p.m.- Cocktail Reception in Estate Wine Cave
- 7-9 p.m.- Dinner in Estate Wine Cave
Friday, Feb. 1
- 9-11 a.m.- Association Planning Session (MAC & Board Members to Participate)
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m- General Session with Lunch & Guest Speakers- YANG Regional Meet-Up
- “Key Automotive Trends Impacting the North American Aftermarket” – Mark Seng, Global Aftermarket Leader, HIS Markit
- “Our Connected Future” – Joe Register, Vice President, Emerging Technologies, Auto Care Association
- “Grow or Die” – Tom Marx, Principal, Hart-Marx Advisors
- “What You Might Expect in Legislation Next Year that Will Impact Your Business” – Panelists: Aaron Lowe, Senior Vice President, Regulatory and Government Affairs, Auto Care Association; Gary Conover, California Legislative Advocate and Jennifer Zins, Director of Government Affairs.
- “Association Business” – Rodney Pierini, President & CEO
- 2-3:30 p.m.- Board of Director’s Meeting
To register or RSVP for the meeting, click here.
For hotel reservations, click on this link, or call 1-707-251-1900 and ask for the CAWA Group Rate code of 4020760. The deadline to reserve rooms is Jan. 9.