Make plans now to attend the 2016 AASA Technology Conference, slated for Oct. 2-5 in Clearwater, Florida. The organizers believe it will be the largest in the event’s history.
Aftermarket professionals will gather at the conference to discuss major emerging technology trends, compare ideas, develop connections with the leading technology executives in the aftermarket and gain strategies to seize opportunities in technology developments. Attendees will include IT/IS, engineers, data managers, customer service, web developers and marketing from suppliers, warehouse distributors, retailers and technology providers.
New for 2016: Live On-Vehicle Technology Demonstrations
Experience creative technologies that connect vehicles and motorists with repair shops and in some cases, with the traditional aftermarket supply chain.
Demonstrations scheduled to date include:
- Huf North America: Dongle and mobile app for TPMS applications
- Innova Electronics: Telematics for fleets and repair shops
- Mechanic Advisor: Dongle and mobile app for consumers and repair shops
- SHIFTMobility: Telematics-coded e-commerce application
- Voyomotive: Dongle and mobile app for consumers
Conference Thought Leadership
The 2016 AASA Technology Conference will continue the event’s tradition of thought leadership on the cutting-edge technologies transforming the aftermarket today, delivered by subject matter experts and industry leaders. Topics will include:
- Keynote: “Smart Phones Will Streamline IAM Supply Chain,” Pavana Jain, CEO and co-founder, SHIFTMobility
- Keynote: “Connected Car Functionality for Today’s Vehicles,” Sascha Simon, founder and CEO, Driversiti
- “State of Global Vehicle Data,” Jürgen Buchert, CEO, TecAlliance
- “New Concept for Managing Vehicle and Telematics Data,” Alan Chakra, director, Wipro
- Technology Tracks for Marketing/B2B, IT and Heavy-Duty
More details about the 2016 AASA Technology Conference are available here.
To register for the event, click here.