The following slate of candidates are vying for a seat on the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) board of directors:
Manufacturers Category (two open seats)
- Dr. Jamie Meyer – performance parts program manager, General Motors
- Kim Pendergast – CEO, Magnuson Products LLC
- Steve Whipple – vice president, sales and marketing, Edelbrock LLC
Distributor/Retailer Category (two open seats)
- Donnie Eatherly – president, P&E Distributors Inc.
- Brian Lounsberry – CEO, Motovicity Distribution
- Jon Pulli – CEO, Turn 14 Distribution
Service Category (one open seat)
- Tom Deery – chief operating officer and president, World Racing Group
- Dan Kahn – president and CEO, Kahn Media Inc.
Voting will take place online between May 8-22 and is open to current SEMA-member companies. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact. Details on the upcoming election will be sent to the member company’s designated primary contact beginning on April 24. Winners will be announced by May 25 and will be formally inducted into the SEMA board of directors on July 20 at the SEMA Installation Gala.