LIVONIA, MI — Visteon has taken a major step forward in the growth of its aftermarket division with the launch of the GlassVantage Auto Glass Professional Network.
The Visteon GlassVantage Network is comprised of a select network of high-quality auto glass replacement professionals offering and installing Visteon Performance Windshields in assigned geographic territories. Among the products offered through network members are the new Visteon NASCAR Performance Windshields for cars and light trucks — and the new GlideMaster rear-gliding window for light trucks, along with Carlite branded OE replacement windshields.
The launch, announced yesterday, includes the announcement of six new members and authorized installers for Visteon’s Aftermarket glass products:
* JC’s Glass – Arizona;
* Glass 1 – Louisiana, Mississippi and Western Florida Panhandle;
* All-Star Glass – California;
* Royal Glass – Delaware, Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC;
* Iowa Glass – Eastern Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and Utah; and
* JN Phillips – Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
According to Roy Drake, director of Visteon’s Aftermarket glass operations, the company will make future announcements about the expansion of the GlassVantage network and the availability of other logo glass products in the coming months.