Due to increased demand for a longer-lasting friction from today’s last-mile delivery fleets, PFC Brakes introduces the 2175.20 CarbonMetallic Brake Pad. Using the same manufacturing technology and quality measures as the company’s race-winning brake pads, these CarbonMetallic pads are engineered to outperform and outlast the competition. PFC’s 2175.20 CarbonMetallic pads are in stock and ready to ship.
CarbonMetallic features and benefits include:
- Vehicle Specific Friction Material – Exceptional stopping power on all vehicles
- Long Life Friction – Saves money, lowest cost per mile in fleet tests
- Under Layer – Isolates, dampens, and reduces noise
- Ionic Fusion Bonding Technology – Prevents separation between the friction and backing plate
- Premium Backing Plates – Reduces noise and provides smooth operation
- Temperature Resistant Shims – Provides a barrier to noise and vibration
- Patented Powder Coating – Reduces corrosion and extends pad life
Click here for more information.