Due to the increased demand for a longer-lasting friction solution, PFC Brakes has introduced the all new 2018.20 CarbonMetallic brake pad for the 2017-2019 Ford 450 and 550 (front and rear).
PFC says the new pads offer the following features and benefits:
- The 2018.20 pad is engineered to fit the front and the rear axles, eliminating the need for multiple part numbers for the same vehicle;
- Increased friction surface on rear pad to maximize pad to rotor contact area;
- Industry-leading Multi-Layer Technology;
- Patented Ionic Fusion bond between the friction material and backing plate;
- Temperature-resistant shims; and
- 100% copper compliant
For more information, visit pfcbrakes.com.