REMANUFACTURING TOWN HALL
This exclusive Town Hall session features top executives from Cummins. Following their presentations, attendees break in to small groups for further discussion in the areas of:
• Marketing & Core
• Additive Manufacturing
• ReCon Manufacturing
The Town Hall will be led by:
• Rob Enright, General Manager, New & ReCon Parts
• Patrick Wolf, Executive Director, Marketing
• Kelly Schmitz, Executive Director, Engineering
• Nikhil Doiphode, Additive Manufacturing Leader
• Scott Hoover, Quality Director, ReCon Manufacturing
MERA Customer Sessions provide an opportunity for members to interact with key customers. The upcoming event will allow you to hear from customers on both the automotive and commercial vehicle side of the business. Betts Truck Parts & Service is scheduled for Oct. 5 and the session with NAPA is set for Oct. 6.
Betts Truck Parts & Service: Earning Your Trust, Mile After Mile
Betts company President Bill Betts will share the history of his family’s 152-year-old manufacturing, service and distribution company. Attendees will hear about Betts’ diverse business units, what qualities it looks for in a supplier, and its views on remanufactured products.
NAPA Know How: Building Strong Relationships with Suppliers
Hear from top executives at NAPA:
• Kevin Herron, President, Automotive U.S.
• Bill Westerman, Chief Operating Officer
• Gary Dunwell, Executive VP Merchandising