RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC — Greg Potter of Chief Automotive Systems has been elected 2004 president of the Equipment and Tool Institute (ETI).
Other officers are:
* Vice president, programming – Bill Eernisse, Rotary Lift
* Secretary/treasurer – John Wiedemann, Actron
* Rob Wilson of Sensors Inc. served as 2003 ETI president.
Directors (terms expire 2006):
* Kevin Keefe, Hennessy
* John Leddy, Celette
* Tom Nash, Motor Information Systems
* Ron Ortiz, Midtronics
Directors (terms expire 2005):
* Randy Gard, Chief Automotive Systems
* Garrett Miller, SPX
* Bill Miller, Auto Xray
* Joran Olsson, Pro Spot
Directors (terms expire 2004):
* Fabian DeNobrega, Blue Streak
* Paul Geere, Snap-on
* Andrew Richardson, Shure Manufacturing
* Michael Simon, Delphi ISS
Click here to view the rest of today’s headlines.