Dana Inc. recently announced its 2018 Supplier Awards recipients. Seven companies were recognized for displaying excellence in supporting the key elements of Dana’s enterprise strategy. A special ceremony was held to honor the winners at the company’s world headquarters in Maumee, Ohio.
This year’s award winners included:
• Leveraging the Core Award: The ILJIN Group
• Drive Customer Centricity Award: OMR Group
• Deliver Innovative Solutions Award: Ramkrishna Forgings Limited
• Expand Global Markets Award: Zhejiang Huashou Technology Co. LTD
• Lead Electric Propulsion Award: Shilla Industrial Co., Ltd.
• Diverse Supplier of the Year: Acro Service Corp.
• Indirect Supplier of the Year: Lauffer Pressen
“Dana’s supplier awards are about recognizing and celebrating the highest-performing suppliers and the excellence they have demonstrated over the past year. We are heavily reliant on the support we receive from our supply base to ensure we are delivering superior products and services to our customers,” said Craig Price, senior vice president of purchasing and supplier development. “It is a privilege to work alongside these exceptional suppliers that have been great partners to Dana.”