Brian Daugherty, chief technology officer at the Motor & Equipment Manufacturer’s Association (MEMA), will moderate the technology panel at Heavy Duty Dialogue (HDD) 2020. “The Electric Vehicle & Advanced Technology Roadmap” will discuss the diverse viewpoints on the pace and progress of advanced vehicle technologies and their adoption in the industry.
Panelists will share feedback on topics including:
• Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and the roadmap to L1, L2, L2+ and L4 automated systems
• Commercial Vehicle Electrification
• Robert Brown – Head, Government & Public Affairs, TuSimple
• Kevin Grove – Research Associate, Center for Truck and Bus Safety, Virginia Tech Transportation Institute
• Richard Beyer – Vice President, Engineering and R&D, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC