AWE, the precision engineering firm based outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has announced the release of their new Catback Exhaust Suite for Honda’s FE1 Civic Si and Acura DE4 Integra.
“Honda’s 1.5T now sounds as it should. The soundtrack we’ve coerced out of these motors is impressive thanks to the unique single-to-dual 3” design we’ve issued for the FC1 and DE4,” said Jesse Kramer, AWE VP of marketing. “It’s deep, rich, and burbles when it matters. Making a big motor loud is easy. Making a small motor sound bigger than it is… that’s why we’re here,” Kramer added.
AWE’s Touring Edition features their patented drone-canceling 180 Technology.
Features and benefits:
- Unique single 3” to dual 3” catback design for the FE1 Si & DE4 Integra
- Includes front pipe designed to respect the factory downpipe connection
- Mid-pipe features a bullet-style resonator
- Available as a Touring Edition and a Track Edition
- Touring Edition features AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology
- Dyno-proven max gains of +10 hp and +7 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- Dual 5” slash-cut, double-walled tips in chrome silver and diamond black
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Straight-forward install: no motor mount removal and generous clearances
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
More information and pricing can be found on AWECivic.com.