MIDLAND, Mich. The University of the Aftermarket is offering a record 19 online distance learning courses during its Spring 2010 term. Registration is now open for each of the 12-week university-level courses, which begin April 12.
Offered in a convenient, Web-based environment, University of the Aftermarket Distance Learning courses provide industry professionals the flexibility to learn when they can, but also offer personalized direction from faculty members. Each course is certified for 3.0 Continuing Education Units that can be applied toward the participant’s AAP (Automotive Aftermarket Professional) or MAAP (Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional) certificate. Prerequisites may apply.
Courses now available for registration include:
· Introduction to Automotive Aftermarket & Technology (AAM 110)
· Logistics & Supply Chain Management (AAM 360)
· Aftermarket Field Sales Management (AAM 404)
· Variable Operations Management (AM 264)
· Service and Body Management (AM 358)
· Finance and Insurance Department (AM 362)
· Dealership General Management (AM 467)
· Principles of Microeconomics (ECN 221)
· International Trade (ECN 400)
· Financial Management (FIN 301)
· Principles of Management (MGT 230)
· Human Resource Management (MGT 310)
· Organizational Behavior & Leadership (MGT 425)
· Strategic Planning (MGT 480)
· Principles of Marketing (MKT 208)
· E-Commerce & Value Chain Integration (MKT 450)
· Philosophy of American Enterprise (PHL 401)
· Ethics (PHL 301)
· The Culture of Leadership (SOC 345)
For detailed course descriptions and to register for a Spring term course, visit the “Course Calendar” page at www.universityoftheaftermarket.com.