Spectra Premium’s latest product release includes 137 new SKUs, of which 48 are aftermarket exclusive to Spectra Premium, the company says. These new cooling, engine management and fuel products cover more than 74 million vehicles on the road today.
- Fifty fuel injection throttle body assemblies, covering domestic and import models such as Nissan, Buick, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, BMW and Porsche;
- Four fuel lines for popular models such as Audi and Ford;
- Five fuel tank filler neck hoses, covering models such as Oldsmobile, Buick, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Chrysler and Scion;
- Twenty-six oil pans, covering popular applications such as BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Mitsubishi, SAAB, Subaru, Toyota, Audi and Lexus;
- Eighteen transmission oil coolers for popular applications such as Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, Toyota and Mazda;
- One electrical fuel pump for the 2003-’04 Infiniti M45 and 2002-’04 Infiniti Q45;
- Four flex fuel sensors, covering applications such as Chevrolet and Buick;
- One fuel tank for some 2000-’05 Chevrolet applications;
- One fuel tank filler neck for 2011-’15 Hyundai Elantra;
- Four fuel tank straps for late models such as Ford, Infiniti, Nissan and Volkswagen; and
- One roll over valve kit for popular applications such as Lexus and Toyota.
For the complete list of Spectra’s new product release, click here.