DIAMOND BAR, Calif. – Featuring more than $30,000 in aftermarket parts and accessories, the SEMA Cares 2015 Jeep Wrangler that debuted at the recent SEMA Show is set to be auctioned off on Wednesday, Jan. 14 at Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale, Ariz.
The vehicle, which was donated by OMIX ADA/Rugged Ridge, includes:
· Falken Tire’s new WildPeak M/T 37-inch tires
· Superchips Flash Programmer
· Rugged Ridge cat-back exhaust
· Rugged Ridge Exploration Package, which includes All Terrain Modular Front Bumper, Textured Black, XHD Swing & Lock Tire Carrier, Billet Grille Inserts (black), Euro Guard Light Kit (black), Locking Gas Cap Door (black), Hurricane Flat Fender Flare Kit, Performance Vented Hood, Aluminum Hood Catches (black), Lift Kit w/ shocks (4-inches), XHD Snorkel, Sherpa Roof Rack, LED Driving Lights (16-Watt/3-inch Square), Front Floor Liner, Rear Floor Liner, Cargo Liner, Light Bar Lowering Kit
· Custom paint by LGE-CTS Motorsports
This year’s auction will mark the seventh vehicle developed for SEMA Cares, a committee established by the SEMA Board of Directors that brings the voice and resources of the SEMA community together to make a positive difference in the lives of others. More than $1 million has been raised since SEMA Cares was established in 2007.
The SEMA Cares 2015 Jeep Wrangler is set to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson on Wednesday, January 14, 2015, at approximately 8 p.m. EDT/5 p.m. PST. The Lot No. is 3001.