ZF Aftermarket has announce the release of 534 new part numbers of original equipment quality parts under the TRW brand for the passenger car and light truck vehicle market.
The newly issued TRW part numbers include coverage for nearly 250 million vehicles on the road today, offering a wide range of vehicle coverage to emphasize their care of safety and focus towards each individual part.
The release features:
• 68 new TRW suspension part numbers released covering 33.6 million vehicles in operation;
• 464 new TRW chassis part numbers released covering 214.7 million vehicles in operation; and
• Three new TRW friction part numbers released covering 1.4 million vehicles in operation.
Included in the TRW newly released suspension parts are vehicles such as:
• 2012-2017 Toyota Prius, Camry, and Avalon
• 2011-2017 Hyundai Elantra and Veloster
Included in the TRW newly released chassis parts are vehicles such as:
• 2009-2018 Infiniti JX35, Nissan Altima, Maxima, Murano, and Pathfinder
• 2005-2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty, 350 Super Duty, 450 Super Duty, and 550 Super Duty
• 2008-2018 Dodge Ram 1500, 2500, and 3500
For more information about the TRW Suspension, Chassis, and Friction lines, contact your nearest distributor or click here.