ZF Aftermarket enters 2022 with more “True Original” TRW parts, having expanded its North America Corner Module product lines to give more vehicles access to TRW’s high-quality OE braking, steering and suspension components. TRW introduced 637 new part numbers in 2021, including chassis components, control arms and brake pads. These parts further expand TRW branded product lines, and dedication to supplying OE-quality products to the aftermarket.
The SKUs added to the TRW corner module product ranges in 2021 include 170 chassis components covering nearly 117 million vehicles in operation, 301 suspension components covering more than 211 million vehicles in operation, and 112 braking components covering nearly 52 million vehicles in operation.
TRW branded product lines provide replacement parts for most vehicles in the US:
- Chassis components for 99% of vehicles
- Control arms for 98% of vehicles
- Brake pads for nearly 99% of vehicles
The new SKUs cover an extensive list of vehicle makes and models including:
- Stabilizer bar link kit for Ford Escape 2019-2013 and Lincoln MKC 2019-2015
- Control arm for Cadillac Escalade; Chevrolet Avalanche, Suburban and various other GM models 2019-2002
- Brake pad kit for Audi 2020-2017 various models
“In addition to the over 600 new products launched in 2021, we are planning further new product announcements in 2022 as we continue to offer coverage for the most popular vehicle across the US. These products, along with the expansive range of chassis products previously launched, provide the aftermarket with the outstanding quality that the TRW brand is known for,” said Mark Cali, head of independent aftermarket, USC at ZF Aftermarket.