Bruce Besancon, VP of off-the-road sales for Yokohama Tire Corp., will deliver the keynote address at the 65th annual Tire Industry Association (TIA) Off-the-Road Tire Conference Feb. 19-21 at the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, California.
The topic of his speech, scheduled for Friday, Feb. 21, will be “Predicting the Future of OTR Tires by Looking at the Past and Present.”
In addition to the keynote speech, the 65th OTR Conference will feature three half-day educational sessions, a half day of breakout sessions and multiple networking opportunities throughout the week. Educational sessions will focus on training, industry information and professional development, including:
Wednesday, Feb. 19
• OTR Demount and Mount Training covering the circumstances when a loose demount and mount is necessary and the safety procedures that must be followed; and
• Wheel Torque Guidelines from several different perspectives, including the equipment manufacturer.
Thursday, Feb. 20
• U.S. Economic Forecast for the construction, aggregate and mining industry in 2020 and beyond;
• Canadian Economic Forecast for 2020; and
• OTR Tire End Users Panel addressing the qualities vendors must have to do business with mining, aggregate and construction companies at any level.
Friday, Feb. 21
• Creating a Culture that Boosts Productivity and Profitability — a presentation on how to create high-performing teams in a competitive employment environment;
• The Next Generation of the OTR Industry — a panel of industry professionals under the age of 40, discussing what the OTR tire industry will look like in the coming decades; and
• Making a Difference — a motivational speech on how to positively influence people regardless of their position or status.
TIA’s OTR Tire Conference attracts hundreds of key decision makers and professionals including manufacturers, dealers, retreaders, suppliers, service providers and others.
Conference registration is required prior to reserving a room with no exceptions. A special reservation link will be provided once registration is received and payment is processed.
To download a registration form and receive more information, visit https://www.tireindustry.org/road-tire-conference. For questions, please contact: LaKisha Pindell (Housing or Sponsorship) [email protected] or Kimberly Jones (Registration) [email protected].