Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, one of the world’s largest suppliers of automotive interiors, recognized 24 of its suppliers at the company’s Americas Supplier Performance Awards ceremony on Thursday, March 9 at its technical center in Holland, Michigan.
“We are honored to recognize our top suppliers in North America for their strong leadership, diligence, engagement, anticipation of requirements and for displaying excellence during the past year,” said Jim Bos, vice president, global procurement for Yanfeng Automotive Interiors. “They serve as outstanding role models for our other suppliers.”
The Supplier Performance Awards celebrate the company’s top suppliers for their outstanding records in the areas of quality, cost, logistics, development, technology and service.
Supplier of the Year Award recipients are:
- MultiTech Industries – Carol Stream, Illinois
- American Autocoat Inc. – Hudsonville, Michigan
Distinguished Supplier Award recipients are:
- Armada Rubber Manufacturing Co. – Armada, Michigan
- Display Pack Inc. – Grand Rapids, Michigan
- A&K Finishing Inc. – Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Acoustek Nonwovens – Statesville, North Carolina
- GDC Inc. – Goshen, Indiana
- Haartz Corp. – Acton, Massachusetts
- Burnex Corp. – Ringwood, Illinois
- E & E Manufacturing – Plymouth, Michigan
- JD Norman Industries – Addison, Illinois
- Team 1 Plastics Inc. – Albion, Michigan
In addition, Supplier Excellence Awards were given in the following areas:
- Quality – Everwill Industrial Ltd. – Shenzen, China
- Service – US Farathane Corp. – Auburn Hills, Michigan; Grupo Logico/CMAC – Novi, Michigan; HFI LLC – Winchester, Ohio.
- Technology Innovation – Dai Nippon Printing Ltd – Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
Customer Satisfaction – Williamston Products Inc. – Williamston, Michigan; Canadian General Tower Ltd – Cambridge, Ontario, Canada; LG Hausys, Ltd – Seoul, Korea; Circle Five Tool – Tecumseh, Ontario; TK International – Shenzen, China; Elwood Staffing Services – Columbus, Indiana; ITB Packaging LLC – Holland, Michigan