XPEL Technologies Corp., a leading supplier of automotive paint protection and window films, will be hosting its 2017 Dealer Conference on Feb. 17-18 at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter in San Antonio.
Ryan Pape, president and CEO of XPEL, commented, “We’re excited to host our 2017 Dealer Conference next month. We have assembled a tremendous list of guest speakers who are experts in their respective fields to help us facilitate a highly interactive and entertaining conference that ultimately will help participants grow their businesses and enhance their service offering to their customers.
The conference, which is open to current and prospective customers, includes installation competitions for Paint Protection Film and Window Film with cash prizes of up to $5,000. Breakout sessions will cover graphic design and website design, as well as XPEL’s PRIME Window Film, Design Access Program and Paint Protection Film. In addition, the event will feature several guest speakers including:
- Bobby Bowden, former football coach for the Florida State Seminoles, whose accomplishments include more than 300 victories, two national championships, 12 ACC titles and bowl game appearances in 28 seasons during his 34-year tenure
- Jared Guynes, social media expert and creator of “Jared’s Facebook Master Class,” an interactive workshop for small business owners to learn Facebook best practices
- Juan Barrera, founder of Legacy79, a creative consultancy focused on building brands in today’s digital landscape
- Bill Leake, a former McKinsey & Company consultant and nationally recognized online marketing authority
- Manny Diotte, an experienced businessman and consultant, who provides professional development skills aimed at generating more leads, closing more sales and cultivating more business
The “ULTIMATE” package to attend the conference is priced at $1,149. This covers event registration plus the hotel fee for three nights, entrance to the install competition, as well as food and beverage. The “STEALTH” package is priced at $599 and provides the same coverage as the “ULTIMATE” package, excluding the three-night hotel stay.
More information about the XPEL Dealer Conference can be found here: xpel.com/dealerconference.