The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) confirmed the slate of officers for its 2019-’20 Executive Committee during its recent board meeting at the annual WIN Educational Conference. While at the Westin Beachfront Resort in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the following appointments were made:
- Cheryl Boswell, CFO, DCR Systems, LLC, WIN Chair;
- Jenny Anderson, Director Customer Success & Sales, ARMS Business Solutions, WIN Vice-Chair;
- Louisa Martone, Marketing Director – Strategic Initiatives, The Sherwin-Williams Company, WIN Treasurer;
- Kathy Coffey, Key Account Manager, Vehicle Refinish North America, AkzoNobel Coatings, WIN
- Secretary; and
- Michelle Sullivan, Strategic Sales Leader, North America, AkzoNobel Coatings, WIN Immediate Past Chair.
The current officers were joined by seven newly appointed board members:
- Trista Anger, regional business manager, BASF;
- Tanya Elkins, vice president, Business Delivery, Syngin Technology;
- Kimberly Frasher, director of customer experience, Axiom Accident & Hail Repair;
- Susie Frausto, vice president, marketing, Boyd Group/Gerber;
- Jennifer Hubbard, strategic solutions advisor, CCC;
- Laura Kottschade, assistant general manager, Jerry’s ABRA Auto Body & Glass; and
- Liz Stein, vice president of Industry Relations, Assured Performance Network.
They will be joined by the remaining board members who include:
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply Inc.;
- Denise Kingstrom, BASF Corp.;
- Kathy Mello, TGIF Body Shop Inc.;
- Debbie Menz, Axalta Coatings Systems; and
- Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators LLC.
For more information go to womensindustrynetwork.com.