Why support WIN? WIN provides a forum to promote diverse perspectives, address industry challenges, and move the collision repair industry towards a successful future. WIN’s main goals are to 1) Strengthen the Network, 2) Resource the Industry, and 3) Expand our capacity for the Collision Repair Industry. WIN achieves its goals by hosting events and webinars, awarding scholarships, featuring the industry’s MIW-Most Influential Woman award, and offering countless other programs—all made possible by its sponsor’s financial support.
WIN sponsors are from every industry segment, big and small, who value the mission of achieving sustainability through accessing the skills, mindset, energy, and drive of women in collision repair. WIN sponsors rely on the organization to lead and identify best practices to attract, retain, develop, and advance women in the collision industry.
“WIN sponsors enable our ability to make meaningful contributions to the collision repair industry,” says Tanya Sweetland, WIN Sponsorship Committee Chair. “More than ever before, we see how vital sponsor support is to WIN. With our sponsor needs in mind, we are excited to announce that we’re expanding our 2021 program to provide WIN sponsors with even more benefits and value throughout the year.”
WIN’s 2021 expanded sponsor benefits include:
- WIN Feature Story and Press Release: Show how your company champions the WIN mission
- Complimentary First Time Conference: Choose a woman to attend her 1st WIN Conference
- Event Recognition (Includes virtual and in person): Local, regional, and national events
- Complimentary Event Pass: Free registration to specified WIN events
- Complimentary Memberships: For any new member of your choice
- Complimentary Conference Day Pass: 1 Day registration for any attendee of your choice
- Take WIN Back Toolkit: Internally share and expand learnings from WIN events
- WIN Orientation Kit: Connect new hires to the WIN organization upon hire
WIN has recently played a key industry role during the pandemic. Amidst a backdrop of heightened isolation and economic uncertainty, the connections and resources available to women through traditional collision repair support systems and professional development materials have been minimal. Over the past few months, WIN has successfully brought women in our industry together through multiple virtual events. In the upcoming year, WIN will offer even more opportunities that develop and retain women in this industry. WIN appreciates the continued and unwavering support of its sponsoring organizations.