Women in Auto Care, a community of the Auto Care Association, is extending the submission deadline for the 2020 Automotive Communications Awards. The awards are designed to recognize companies and agencies that provide automotive information to consumers and trade professionals through outstanding advertising, marketing, merchandising and effective PR. A portion of the proceeds from award submissions goes toward providing scholarships to women entering the automotive aftermarket industry. The new deadline for award submissions is Friday, Oct. 2.
In addition, due to the cancellation of the in-person AAPEX event this year, Women in Auto Care has re-imagined how winners will be recognized, so as to ensure that they receive the acknowledgment that they deserve. The new recognition package for 2020 Automotive Communication Award winners includes:
- Mention in press release announcement;
- Recognition in the Women in Auto Care Virtual Awards Ceremony during the Virtual AAPEX Experience on Tuesday, Nov. 3;
- Inclusion in recording of Virtual Awards Ceremony to be posted across association social channels and the Women in Auto Care website
- Inclusion in social media initiative to showcase winners with their awards
- Recognition during Women in Auto Care 2021 conferences and events; and
- Opportunity to contribute thought leadership for an upcoming Women in Auto Care webinar.
“The Automotive Communication Awards honor the best of the best across all segments of marketing and communications within the aftermarket,” said Olivia Newton, president, Women in Auto Care. “With so many big changes this year, companies are getting even more creative with their work so we are extending the deadline to ensure everyone interested in submitting an entry has a chance to do so,” said Newton.
The Automotive Communications Awards entry form and additional details are available here or on the Women in Auto Care webpage. No entries will be accepted after Oct. 2, 2020.