The Tire Industry Association’s 2017 Board of Directors election deadline is Friday, Sept. 1. All TIA members who are in good standing and with voting rights are encouraged to vote. Vote online here.
Four individuals will be elected to serve on the TIA Board for a three-year term. The following is a list of the nominees for this year’s election.
- Chris Brown – Florida Tire Supply Inc. (Auburndale, Florida)
- Ernie Caramanico – Amityville Firestone (Amityville, New York)
- Daniel Childers – TCi Tire Centers (Duncan, South Carolina)
- Russell Devens – McCarthy Tire Service Co. (Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania)
- Brad Feeney – TBC Corp. (Palm Beach Gardens, Florida)
- Leslie Hamilton – Jee Wholesale Tire (Houston)
- Mason Hess – Purcell Tire and Service Center (Tucson, Arizona)
- Thomas Kirk Huls – TOKAH Inc. dba Big O Tire (Yucca Valley, California)
- Sean Lannoo – Continental Automotive Systems (Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Gary MacCausland – VIP Tires and Service (Auburn, Maine)
- Brian McGeoghegan – Mohawk Rubber Sales (Hingham, Massachusetts)
- Lance Meyer – Myers Tire Supply (Akron, Ohio)
- Mike Pursley – Wegmann Automotive (Murfreesboro, Tennessee)
- W. Rippetoe – Schrader International (Auburn Hills, Michigan)
Election materials have already been mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies. The results of the election will be announced mid-September with the new board members taking office on Monday, Oct. 30, at TIA’s annual meeting during the Global Tire Expo in Las Vegas.
For questions or concerns, contact [email protected].