The 2015 Leadership 2.0 Education program kicked off on Aug. 23. Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance President John Washbish served as the opening speaker at the event held at Northwood University in Midland, Michigan.
Leadership 2.0, a two-week, residential aftermarket-focused education program, is designed to develop the leadership and business skills of the next generation of visionary industry professionals. Session I, which concluded on Aug. 28, met at the Sloan Family Building for Aftermarket Studies at Northwood University. Participants will reconvene in April 2016 for the second week-long session.
During each session, instructors blend decades of senior aftermarket experience with MBA-level instruction from Northwood University’s DeVos Graduate School of Management faculty. Participants in this year’s program represent a wide-range of aftermarket companies and market segments.
Members of the 2015-2016 Leadership 2.0 class include:
- Philip Austin — Standard Motor Products
- Bruce Bardon — NGK Spark Plugs Inc.
- Bill Baxter — Pro-Tech Auto Care
- David Berge — Dayco Products
- Joseph Borges — B & L Sales
- Scott Brown — Cardinal Plaza Shell
- Jose Bueso — Dynamic Automotive
- Steve Clayton — Tenneco
- Michael Creedon — Autopart International
- Lauren Dabney — The Parts House
- Michael Dugan — Advance Auto Parts
- Jay Frazier — Platinum Auto Service
- Jennifer Gibson — Wix Filtration
- Kevin Gorman — Standard Motor Products
- Attila Hardy — Auto-Wares Group
- Megan Hastings — Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
- Jillian Horton — Dorman Products
- Mick Jordan — Cloyes Gear & Products
- Tunc Kip — Temel Gaskets USA
- George LeCours — Automotive Supply Associates
- Randall Lucyk — Midas
- Eric McNair — TASCO
- Gary McNease — Advance Auto Parts
- Benjamin Meyers — Delphi
- Gargi Mirle — Delphi
- Jessica Monroe — Standard Motor Products
- Marc Pappas — Federated Auto Parts
- Troy Sawada — Tenneco
- Katie Schaech — Eastern Warehouse Distributors
- Paul Sechrist — Motown Automotive
- Johnny Thao — Dayco Products
- Joe Timmer — Eastern Warehouse Distributors
- Chris Tinkler — Piston Ring Service
- Kelly Tisler — Federal-Mogul Motorparts
- Alena Vancleave — A & Jay Automotive Warehouse
- Lee Walker — Walker Auto Parts
- Adam Willson — Attica Auto Supply
- Mark Zuanich — Advance Auto Parts
Participants receive 7.0 credits toward completion of their Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) or Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) designations.
For more information and to reserve a spot in the 2016-’17 Leadership 2.0 class, visit universityoftheaftermarket.com or call 800-551-2882.