The SEMA Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA) Council announced the winners of its third annual TORA Awards during the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The awards are given to members who positively influence the market and to the best new products in the truck industry. Selected by the TORA Council, the TORA SEMA Award winners are:
- TORA Retailer of the Year: Mike Slater, Eastern Truck and Accessories
- TORA Influencer of the Year: Jason Sakurai, Roadhouse Marketing
- TORA Hall of Fame: Joel Ayres, Automotive Concepts
- TORA Ron Webster Award: Jon Engen, DECKED
- Best Off-Road New Product: Spydura Nightline Synthetic Winch Rope, Warn Industries Inc.
- Best Light Truck New Product: Jeep Gladiator Bedside Storage Lockboxes, Bestop Premium Accessories Group
“The growth of the light-truck and off-road markets wouldn’t be possible without the continuous efforts of our supporting manufacturers and industry influencers,” said TORA Chairman Erika Marquez. “We are pleased to honor the individuals whose creativity, industriousness and accomplishments have contributed to the success of the light-truck and off-road aftermarket.”