CHICAGO — Top vehicle aftermarket industry and technology experts will address the Aftermarket eForum, slated for Tuesday, July 19, through Thursday, July 21, at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Chicago.
Speakers will include:
* John Saia, University of Toyota
* Dennis Welvaert, Dayco/Mark IV
* Lisa Henkel, Gates Corp.
* John Ruck, Detroit Diesel
* John Rubich, United Components
* Ed Coyle, Department of Defense
* Drew Gude, Microsoft
* Todd Sharman, Canadian Tire
* Mike Altendorf, ACE Hardware
The program will also include panel discussions on industry standards and e-marketing, and breakout sessions on:
* best practices in sales force automation
* e-business for small and medium resellers
* Internet parts ordering
Members of sponsoring associations can attend the event at a discounted rate. Members who register before Friday, May 20, can attend for $695; after the May 20 deadline, registration is $895 for members.
For more information about eForum, go to: eForum.
Click here to view the rest of today’s headlines.