GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “The Chip Shortage: How Bad are the Effects on the Global Auto Supply Chain?” features Daron Gifford, partner, Strategy Consulting Services Leader, Automotive Industry Leader, and Commercial Due Diligence Services Leader for Plante Moran. Gifford also is one of the automotive industry’s leading experts.
In the 11-minute Audio Interview, Gifford discusses these questions:
- What happened in the auto supply chain that has created this semiconductor shortage?
- When do you think the auto industry will emerge from the current shortfall?
- What will be the impact on the industry this year?
- How has the growth of electric vehicles impacted the demand for semiconductors?
- How can the industry avoid this chip shortage happening again?
CLICK HERE to listen to the Audio Interview.
GlobalAutoIndustry.com is the leading global business intelligence source for the automotive industry, connecting the worldwide automotive OEM and supplier industry with the resources to effectively do business globally. Through the web site, www.GlobalAutoIndustry.com, automotive executives can find insight, solutions and strategies focused on doing business in the world’s top automotive markets. The Company offers weekly Audio Interviews and eJournal newsletters addressing important international business and operational challenges for industry professionals. The Audio Interviews are available to over 1,000,000 automotive industry professionals worldwide, including syndicated through WardsAuto, aftermarketNews, ETAuto (The Economic Times of India), TU Automotive, MEXICONOW, BORDERNOW, HORSEPOWER, and soon China Automotive Review.