Tenneco today introduced 17 additional Monroe Quick-Strut premium replacement strut assembly part numbers that provide combined coverage of more than 2.8 million late-model passenger vehicles. The company also continues to expand the Monroe product offering overall, adding 17 premium shock absorbers and conversion kits to the line, representing approximately 16 million potential replacement opportunities.
The latest applications now covered by the Quick-Strut offering include:
- 2014-‘18 Nissan Sentra (Front & Exclusive Coverage)
- 2010-‘13 Ford Transit Connect (Front & Exclusive Coverage)
- 1993-2001 Subaru Impreza (Front & Exclusive Coverage)
- 1998-2000 Subaru Forester (Front & Exclusive Coverage)
- 2011-2012 Honda Odyssey (Front & Exclusive Coverage)
- 2000-‘04 Subaru Legacy (Rear)
- 2006-‘07 Subaru Outback (Rear)
- 2012-‘14 Ford Edge (Front)
- 2013-‘15 Ford Focus (Front)
Since 2003, Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies have been application-engineered to provide OE-style ride and handling, plus long service life, according to Tenneco. Each Monroe Quick-Strut assembly includes premium Monroe strut technology tuned and tested to address the unique characteristics of its corresponding application. Each assembly features a U.S.-grade steel and OE-equivalent spring design that’s paired with a vehicle-specific coil spring; premium, OE-style upper strut mount and bearing plate; and other high-quality components.
Quick-Strut assemblies are backed by Tenneco’s limited lifetime warranty and its exclusive “Feel the Difference Guarantee” money-back consumer offer. Visit Monroe.com for guarantee details.